Steel Pole Climbing Step With Fall Arrest Loop
Click and drag to rotate
Our patented Tubular Steel Pole climbing step was designed specifically to work on large steel poles that have a ¾” nut welded onto the pole. Our unique design is an easy and
cost-effective way to safely climb these poles. The stainless steel “non skip” housing and oversized boot stop make our step a more comfortable alternative to the existing “peg” step.
*Steps not to be used as a hoisting device.
- Part Number: #1006wn
- Carton Quantity: 15
- Carton Weight: 50lbs
- ONE PIECE STEP CONSTRUCTION
- FALL ARREST SAFETY LOOP
- STAINLESS STEEL "NON-SLIP" HOUSING
- EASY STRAIGHT BOLT AND LOCK NUT INSTALLATION
- MOUNTS INTO EXISTING 3/4" WELDED NUTS ON POLE
- OVER-SIZED HEXAGON "BOOT STOP" AT OUTSIDE EDGE OF STEP FOR SAFETY
- STAINLESS STEEL STEP HOUSING AND LOW CARBON STEEL BOLT W/ HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED COATING
- STAINLESS STEEL LOOP RATED TO 5,000 LBS